You can now instantly change the shipping address of pending orders without the help of an agent.
All you have to do is:
1. Log into your account (or create an account with the email you used to place your order)
2. Click on the order number you'd like to update
3. Click "Update shipping address" and type in your new address.
4. Repeat those steps for all the unshipped orders you would like to change.
*Notes: If you order has already shipped you must open a ticket and this method will not work. You can only change a shipping address yourself if the new address is in the same country. If it's not you may open a ticket or follow the steps below:
If you are moving outside of the country:
1. If you have an account
- Log in and go to your account page
- Click "Edit Addresses" and add the new address to your account.
- Head back to the account page and click "Request Shipping Address Change." Check the orders you'd like to include in the addres change, reconfirm your address by typing it in the box and submit. That's it! You will recieve an email to confirm the change, please allow a few days to recieve this email.
2. If you don't have an account
- If you don't create a password when you place an order you may need to create an account. Simply use the same email on your order to create an account using the "Create Account" link.
- Active your account by clicking on the link in your email (check your spam folder if you don't see it).
- Once activated, log in and use the steps above. That's it! If you have any issues feel free to open a support ticket.